How do you fish?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you use to fish (cables!!!)

• Super-rods or equivalent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • piece ot trunking

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • other (please post)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Why ??????? :eek:

Anyway, you`ve obviously never been there....... ; \

When you can`t get your fingers to close around the bottle, you`ve had enough. :(

Ergo, you can`t have "too much". :)

Point of order Admin...........WW keeps saying "too much stella". :_| Where I come from, that`s swearing. I`ll be telling Ad2 about you. The whip`ll be out again m8. ]:) (Mike tells me all!!!:8})

^O:^O:^O

I used to have a pet mouse, never could train it to pull a bit of string under the floor!
Had the floorboards up and the cats have been very curious about what's underneath! They both have magnets on their collars for the cat-flap.

When they re-appear from below they are returning with all the discarded nails, clips and other metallic items that have been discarded below. Daisy even dragged up a (very) old, steel, coke can! It was funny to watch but this was the cat whose collar stuck to the dishwasher and couldn't free herself until I unstuck here! :^O :^O:^O

this was the cat whose collar stuck to the dishwasher and couldn't free herself until I unstuck here! :^O :^O:^O
LMAO thats one sticky puddy

what does the magnet do to the cat flap ???????

ps never had a cat ever so not up with the kitty street fads

LMAO thats one sticky puddy what does the magnet do to the cat flap ???????

ps never had a cat ever so not up with the kitty street fads
It's only supposed to open from the outside when the magnet 'unlocks' the flap. However there is a neighbours cat that has sussed how to open the flat by hooking it's claw underneath the flap and pulling it outward! Now that's a clever kitty! X(

There is a natural response occuring to me, with this talk of clever kitties & sticky puddies etc.

However, admin 2, I am reliably informed, has sharp fingernails, and I like my bits the way they are......

p.s. Mike - yes, I do like your sense of humour. Thanks for noticing