I love being self employed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture of boat as requested.

It's not a good picture, but the only one I have of the boat under sail. I have lots of pictures of the boat in the harbour or at home, but of course don't normally get to photograph her under sail as I'm on the boat.

She's 18ft 6" long and 8 ft wide, and by the sounds of it carries only a slightly larger rig than NozSparks GP14. I think my mast is 24 feet.

I've also attached a picture of the boat on the trailer rigged for towing. Taken on May day just before we set off to launch the boat.

I don't have any problems with mast clearance above my Forrester.

Good point that I was only free today because the job was postponed by the customer. I had actually said to Mrs PD that morning that I really didn't want to go to work on such a lovely day, I had better things to do, so I wasn't disappointed to find the job postponed. So self employment is not the answer to everything, for that you need to be retired. Unfortunately I'm not in that happy position yet, so self employment is the best I can do to get as much flexibility as possible.

sailing_4.jpg

towing_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: