I love the rain !!!!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best I had on a TT was back in 2007 .............7ohms......

BBC - Berkshire - Features - In pics: Berkshire floods

after this lot disapeared I had a busy time, until the insurance companies started bringing in contractors from far & wide, then the local trades didnt get a look in unless you paid the insurance company a rate....then as my carpet fitter mate found out you got jobs in another county rather than your own street?.

I get 48ohms on my TT, thats with 2x 5/8th joined.

Steve the technical term is "soil conditioning"............you'll not catch me peeing around the rod on a dry day :innocent

My dads is 29ohms and the best I've had is approx 9.4 ohms but supply tx was 2 garages away :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was made at 15:57 ----------

I only use the proper rods the 5/8 ones which couple together :)

My dads is 29ohms and the best I've had is approx 9.4 ohms but supply tx was 2 garages away :) ---------- Post Auto-Merged at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was made at 15:57 ----------

I only use the proper rods the 5/8 ones which couple together :)
your dads 29!!! How old are you then lol

I cant belive you are using your dad as an earth rod Matty, does he not know the danger he is placng himself in........apart from anything else, he'll get soil in his pants.

Latest posts