If a battery terminal has two wires connected to it?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cats are the s**** of Satan. They are all teeth and claws and can turn themselves inside out to bite or scratch you. There's an actual disease called cat scratch fever

They sh1t in your house. They scratch the furniture. They catch mice, rats and rabbits and bring them live into the house. They torment their pray.

I loathe cats

:|

Cats are the s**** of Satan. They are all teeth and claws and can turn themselves inside out to bite or scratch you. There's an actual disease called cat scratch fever They sh1t in your house. They scratch the furniture. They catch mice, rats and rabbits and bring them live into the house. They torment their pray.

I loathe cats

:D :DApplaud Smiley

I was on a job once, fixing some landing lights...

I am in the house on my own, I have done a couple of previous jobs for the customer, get on OK, but not really-really pally with them

(the sort of customer where you don't feel comfortable going outside the remit of just doing the precise work in hand & nothing else!)

anyway I am working away when their ruddy cat come lolloping up the stairs with a half mauled bird in its mouth... cat goes trotting into customers master bedroom with the flippin bird, still flapping & trying to get away...

I'm thinking.... what do I do... just do me job & get out...

Or try and get the bird out the house before it craps all over the master bedroom???? :eek: :O:O

I did have a brief attempt at retrieval.. but the cat went into hide-and-seek under the bed & dressing table...

so just thought stuff it! In this particular case I aint going to chase a cat and a bird around someone else's bedroom!

Cats are the s**** of Satan. They are all teeth and claws and can turn themselves inside out to bite or scratch you. There's an actual disease called cat scratch fever They sh1t in your house. They scratch the furniture. They catch mice, rats and rabbits and bring them live into the house. They torment their pray.

I loathe cats

Agreed - Now get rid of it. :^O

so i cannot keep my avatar :_|
The boss has spoken! He's signed out to give the Don a ring. You know how mad he gets when he gets called after midnight

:eek:

I suggest a horses head as a homage as a minimum (or - god forbid - a badger?)

so i cannot keep my avatar :_|
I think you need a Yes/No poll thread...

bit like the chat room poll! :) ; \

I think you could keep it..................

But I am easy going..........

and I also agree with Apache that I dont like cats!!!!

Cat's carry toxoplasmosis in their faeces that can cause women to abort and people to develop changes in behaviour

Correlations have been found between latent Toxoplasma infections and various characteristics:[17]Decreased novelty-seeking behaviour

Slower reactions

Lower rule-consciousness and jealousy (in men)

More warmth and conscientiousness (in women)
Wikimedia Error

Cat's carry toxoplasmosis in their faeces that can cause women to abort and people to develop changes in behaviourWikimedia Error
I think I need at least Two more beers for most of those words to make any sense at all..............

toxoplasmosis..........Guiness Drink

toxoplasmosis ...................... Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

toxoplasmosis ......................... Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

no not working yet! :(

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

t-o-x-o-p-l-a-s-m-o-s-i-s....

S-I-S-O-M-S-A-L-P-O-X-O-T

think it looks better in a mirror!Blushing] :) :p ; \

And there is nowt wrong with cats! Now dogs on the other hand.........

Nothing worng wth dogs. I am - going to get a lovely Labrador. :x