I'm A Dad :)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, now the sleepless nights and long tired days start :) but it's all worth it.

No blanks here then, congratulations.

But if you thought sparking was hard work wait till she's a teenager!!! Make the most of her whilst she a little un, cause she will soon get you back when she's older.!!

Congrats mate to you and your other half, start of many sleepless night I'm afraid the older they get the worse they get.

Warmest congratulations !, .... be careful, sleep deprivation can make you do silly things. Two weeks after my youngest was born I was tired and had these things happen to me all in the same week :-

i) After boasting to my work colleague that I'd never had a speeding ticket, I got one on the Wednesday then another on the Thursday, both in the works van.

ii) The cherry picker I was up broke down and I could not get the bucket to come down. I was stuck up it for 3 hours in sub zero February termperatures.

iii) On the Friday I was called to an irate customers house 30 miles away who had no hot water and had waited 3 days for an electrician to come and fix a faulty immersion heater. On arrival I discovered to my horror I had forgotten all my tools !.

iv) To make matters worse the sectretary was my sister-in-law who told her husband everything, he then phoned revjames in New Zealand who then sent me a fax, a joke fax, with an artists impression of the events of the week.