insurance

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt.leung

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good company that i can get public libility insurance from for commercial and industrial work.... also that will cover any domestic work as well... might as well hit them all in one go...

matty

can anyone recommend a good company that i can get public libility insurance from for commercial and industrial work.... also that will cover any domestic work as well... might as well hit them all in one go...matty
simply business

I'm with the NICEIC (not them really, it's a company acting on their behalf!!) and got quite a good quote (cheaper than last year),

but afterwards I phoned up Trade Direct and got an even better quote.. staying with NIC for now

I'm with the NICEIC (not them really, it's a company acting on their behalf!!) and got quite a good quote (cheaper than last year),but afterwards I phoned up Trade Direct and got an even better quote.. staying with NIC for now
Was that after you said you where with the nic?

For some reason some insurers will give you a better quote if they know who they are stealing business off.

Oh no trust you to drop me in it :eek: :_|

Hang on, hang on, I'm sort of Welsh myself , Lloyd George knew my father, see. And theres my brother, look you, Cariag , living in Llandrinio, only the vicar , isn't it?

And whats this I've found, why its a Max Boyce record " The pithead bath is a Supermarket now" They can't touch me now Andy !!

oh no trust you to drop me in it :eek: :_|hang on, hang on, i'm sort of welsh myself , lloyd george knew my father, see. And theres my brother, look you, cariag , living in llandrinio, only the vicar , isn't it?

And whats this i've found, why its a max boyce record " the pithead bath is a supermarket now" they can't touch me now andy !!
:eek:

:^O :^o:^o:^o:^o