It's a good day from me...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dksanders

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've just joined these forums and I'm a 'born again sparks'. I finished my apprenticeship in the late 70's but then drifted into IT work. After working up the management chain I jumped off the rat race in 2003, went back to college to get my C&G2381, 2382 and 2391 to bring myself back up to date and then hit the streets as a self employed electrician. Got my Part P Full Scope registration with NAPIT and been going ever since. I'm also approved by Hampshire Trading Standards under thier Buy With Confidence scheme (I recommend it).

I primarily do domestic and light commercial/industrial, but about 95% is domestic.

I normally do a kitchen at the start of each week for either Magnet or Ikea and then my other jobs, building extensions etc. Luckily I've been very busy for as long as I can remember and have been working 6-7 days a week since last August, althought the weekend work should ease up now.