Job we did last year. Practicing posting pics.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Deke, there'll be no stopping you now. :D

I've installed many light fittings in industrial premises, but have never installed singles (as per your second photo) if there is any likelyhood of rotating machinery being in the area.

But they weren't always as neat as yours, either. Blushing

J

i hope the lights are split accross phases for stroboscopic effect...
Certainly are . On the job before this one we used plug-in lighting tracks and HF fluorescents to avoid any strobing as its one circuit track, but the reliability of the control gear was not good. We have been replacing HF fittings there ever since, two different makes Crompton and Fitzgerald but both use the same gear . These were standard switch start.

I've installed many light fittings in industrial premises, but have never installed singles (as per your second photo) if there is any likelyhood of rotating machinery being in the area.But they weren't always as neat as yours, either. Blushing

J
Thanks, The machine runs like a conveyor from one end to the other so no problem.

Deke

Thank you Ado , I've no more photos now, well not from work . If the guys use their phones to take pics how do they get them onto the computer ?Deke
They will either connect their phone using Bluetooth or some have a small memory card that comes out of the phone and goes into the computer :)

No Mate.

There are three optons...

Bluetooth

Lead from phone to PC

Memory card from phone into slot on PC (Printer or Tower).