Just reported this to ebay

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HSE would have a field day with that seller if they got they got wind of that. Old bill switch gear 90% of the time has asbestos flash guards/rope seals.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:05 ----------

^Ive also reported as well now

I have reported a lot of things to ebay before. I think the big problem is they don't understand a lot of stuff that is being sold and only a small number of reported items have actually been removed.

iv just reported it aswell! it should not be being sold! and as per ebays policy hazardous materials are not allowed to be listed on ebay!

I reported an item to ebay before - it was advertised as camping extension lead but had a 16 amp commando plug (male) on each end, ebay did nothing but when i sent the seller a message through the ask a seller a question option he thanked me and withdrew the item as he was unaware it was dangerous.

Quick update, emailed the seller as well and just received this back

Good afternoon,

Yes we are fully aware, the person who listed these items were unaware, the listing was cancelled.

Kind regards Jamie

- current_electricaluk
A quick look shows the listing has been cancelled, so hopefully he won't try listing any more ACMs lol