Just saying hello.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is more up a brown hole from a response I have just had from the boss man
Evidently liking the posts of deleted members is a black mark that is punished
Just taken myself off there
I just think it's all very silly, a bit like dealing with a child that's having a tantrum.
It is a shame though as you do get attached to somewhere you have been for a long time.
Like a child having a tantrum you just ignore it and go away, you can't reason with them as they don't have the capacity to understand.

One thing I will say about the Mods on here is they are are very fair, but dont put up with any nonsense.

Being a mod is a thankless task as you cant please everyone, but this forum does seem to work and everyone has respect for others opinions, even if we dont agree with them. The occasional friendly "Play Nicely" warning from the Mods does occur, and they do delete and lock posts when things are getting agitated or negative but on the whole we are not a bad bunch, but be prepared to wear your flack jacket if your post is something you should know ! Im the first to hold my hand up when asking questions I should know the answer to, but I put it down to a reluctance to Google everything. I prefer to get answers from "real" people who have experiance.