Lamp Holder Convertors

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ1109

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have seen a few convertors for lamp holders. Customer want to fit LED lamps in his care home. Most of the fittings have 26w 4 pin lamps

Does anyone know if you can get these to convert from 4 pin CFL lamps to standard lamp holders so as to fit LED lamps

Cheers

These are the type of lights cut into the tiles on a grid ceiling.The lamp is recessed up into the fitting.

He's got loads of the 40w tubular flouresents that I'm removing the gear and replacing with 15w LED trays but hes asking can we just change the bulbs in the others.

I dont think they even do LED's in that type of lamp yet so thats why I was thinking of the adapters

Ive not seen any 28W PL can lamps before,

got any links?

but Id agree with Noz, not seen any PL LEDs either.
One of my biggest clients has a mixture of 26w and 28 W lamps some are two pin some are 4 pin......I NEVER get the correct one first time26w 2 pin in the utilities and 28W 4 pin on the corridors....or the other way around

oh, learn something new every day,

only ever seen the 26w ones before, 

One of my biggest clients has a mixture of 26w and 28 W lamps some are two pin some are 4 pin......I NEVER get the correct one first time

26w 2 pin in the utilities and 28W 4 pin on the corridors....or the other way around

Latest posts