Laser Mouse

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got a Hamster, kids love him, whats to hate about them?
Hamsters - evil little biting buggers. I had a hanster as a child - it used to bite. Slept all day, squeeking in it's wheel all night. I used to get woken up sometimes and put a pencil through the bars into the wheel to get sleep.

Don't mind guinea pigs - but I've never been bitten by one.

Thought vets loved all creatures?
No! a myth put about by the media. My list of liked species is very short :D

Hamsters - evil little biting buggers. I had a hanster as a child - it used to bite. Slept all day, squeeking in it's wheel all night. I used to get woken up sometimes and put a pencil through the bars into the wheel to get sleep.
You lazy monkey - You only did it for the hamster to sharpen the pencils for you. :^O

The Don is intrigued, do you need long arms?The Godfather
It does help. With calving's and preganancy diagnoses. It's the first thing people usually ask when they find out you're a vet!

A hand up a cow's bottom must give the general public great amusement

:D

It does help. With calving's and preganancy diagnoses. It's the first thing people usually ask when they find out you're a vet!A hand up a cow's bottom must give the general public great amusement

:D
I notice your post count has risen dramatically this evening, are you expecting a late birth?

Don

I was greeting the newbies :) There seems to be a fair few. :eek:

I am on duty until 8am tho :(
I suspect the thought of 1,000 posts is a pleasing target for many a forum member (or indeed any Millennium or half Centenery post).

regards

The Godfather

I suspect the thought of 1,000 posts is a pleasing target for many a forum member (or indeed any Millennium or half Centenery post).regards

The Godfather
I'm not posting to a specific target! I try to be fiendly, helpful or witty?

:|

It does help. With calving's and preganancy diagnoses. It's the first thing people usually ask when they find out you're a vet!A hand up a cow's bottom must give the general public great amusement :D
I suspect Mr Herriot, (sunday tea-time:p), has got a lot to do with that? :^O