Led Lighting With Photocell

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek13

Reaction score
Evening all was wondering if any of u guys know of some led floodlights with built in photocell looking to replace some high pressure sodium floods at customers request ? Six in all and all to switch individually via photocells ?! Cheers fellas

By sounds of it really keen on LEDs yeh I'm sure I seen some posted a while back with built in photocell thanks a lot guys

They are around, what are you looking to replace.

I'm doing some high value replacements at the moment. 250/400W SON, 75W SON etc, for LED, depends on your requirements.

My client has spent over £5k on mtls recently to replace light fittings with LED & are looking to double this + ASAP.

I'm yet to go look to be totally honest with ya mate but guy said he has six floods all on six amp breaker so cannot be too high wattage wise just very keen on led light with own built in photocell appreciate the help very much !!

NO, but, I have talked to 2 manufacturers reps Friday last wk & today at one of my wholesalers, to see what is available.

The kit you want is there.

Your client just needs to understand LED floods etc are not £1 each!

Edmonsons have a range. Have recently fitted 30w they claim to be 500w halogen equivalent, got some bigger ones on order, they claim 50w = 250 son and 80w = 400 son.

Latest posts