level 2 practical assessment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddha

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what the practical at the end of c&g level 2 consists of? is this the am2 test mentioned on here?

Different to AM2, it's a centre derived exam (eg different at every college) to C&G guidlines. It features different wiring systems (ie trunking/conduit, T&E, SWA etc), you'll have to write materials & tools lists & test it afterwards. You'll probably have a current & voltage measuring exercise as well.

AM2 is different to what I did when I done my 2330 lvl2 Which consist's of installing trunking, conduit and SWA between the isolator and dist board. It had a lighting circuit with 2 way switching and a radial for the sockets..Once fully installed it was tested and made live. Seems a long time ago for me now..

Sounds like the 206, Brian? Is that correct?

And, as you mention, there is also the testing and recording of the Current and Voltage (including start up current) of a fluorscent lamp. (If my memory serves me).

Sounds like the 206, Brian? Is that correct?Preperation, voltage/current measurement, install & insp. & testing all add up to 204 & 206.