Life In The Uk Test

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried finding home once,it was dark and horrible and people were doing well above the speed limit,Oh ******,I'm walking along the M25!

I failed. 69%. 

Also learnt that Northern Ireland is in Britain according to that test. Every day is a school day. 

Hang on there's a simple solution to all this,all she has to do is marry me,thereby she'll be ok for living here,all I need then is a sports car and we're away we can tear down Blackpool prom on a sunny day with the top down and everyone can look and wonder " what's that young bird doing with the old git?" problem solved.

Oh hang on how do I break it to the current Mrs D? LOL

Hang on there's a simple solution to all this,all she has to do is marry me,thereby she'll be ok for living here,all I need then is a sports car and we're away we can tear down Blackpool prom on a sunny day with the top down and everyone can look and wonder " what's that young bird doing with the old git?" problem solved.

Lovely idea phil, however my Other Half may have one or two objections... :slap

I’m keeping quiet on that matter.

Latest posts