Looking for Electricians Mate Work/Work Experience

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve100

Reaction score
I have completed my C&G 2330 Level 2 & this year my 2330 level 3, I have every intention of taking my 17th Edition in September/October depending on availability of the colleges and work commitments. I was wandering although now qualified I do lack practical experience and what I am looking for is to gain some practical experience as an Electricians mate or through some unpaid work experience at weekends, I live in the Dartford/Bexleyheath area so London, North/NE of Kent or Southern Essex is easily accessible for me.

Is there anybody out there that could help me or know anybody in the industry that could help? Ideally I would prefer Domestic Installation, but at this stage I

Just re-posting this thread

I have completed my C&G 2330 Level 2 & this year my 2330 level 3 and 17th Edition. I was wandering although now qualified I do lack practical experience and what I am looking for is to gain some practical experience as an Electricians mate or through some unpaid work experience at weekends, I live in the Dartford/Bexleyheath area so London, North/NE of Kent or Southern Essex is easily accessible for me.

Is there anybody out there that could help me or know anybody in the industry that could help? Ideally I would prefer Domestic Installation, but at this stage I'm really not bothered I would just like the experience! I am hard working, reliable and willing to learn, I am also willing to commit.

Any help or advice would be greatly received and appreciated.

Steve

Yes, was a bit late in replying coz I was studying for my 17 Edition exam which was this week. Sent an email earlier this week thought, all seemed promising but haven't heard from him since yesterday morning to finalise the details, so I'm still looking.

I have completed my C&G 2330 Level 2/3 and 17th Edition. I was wandering although now qualified I do lack practical experience and what I am looking for is to gain some practical experience as an Electricians mate or through some unpaid work experience at weekends, I live in the Dartford/Bexleyheath area so London, North/NE of Kent or Southern Essex is easily accessible for me.

Is there anybody out there that could help me or know anybody in the industry that could help? Ideally I would prefer Domestic Installation, but at this stage I�m really not bothered I would just like the experience! I am hard working, reliable and willing to learn, I am also willing to commit.

Any help or advice would be greatly received and appreciated.

Steve

Latest posts