Looking for work

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macleod

Reaction score
Hello my name is Michael Macleod, i'm half way through level 3 Electrical installation at Lambeth college. I'm looking for work as a mate/improver/labourer have some on the job electrical experience, own tools, CSCS and car. Been working as a bricky for 6 years so am good with tools. Willing to work anywhere in London. Thanks for your time. 07507803546. [email protected]

Alright mate it is so hard out there at the moment. I'm in the same boat as you in my final year just no work sent about 40 odd c.vs off in and around Kent 3 replies all with the same answer I'm thinking of leaving it until I'm fully qualified then I might have more of a chance. Good luck.

Sorry to disappoint... Just because u have finished the level 3 course doesn't mean ur fully qualified....

As I have learnt its all about experience on site dealing with diff situation nd how to get around probs... ESP Fault finding.

I know many ppl who have finished a 4 yr apprenticeship and know only half what they should...

All u need is a bit of luck.. Don't moan about money because u won't b on a good wage even tho ur level 3..

All ye best and I hope u find work

But it is hard