Lost My Email

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't access my email at all .  

The BT address works fine   but my business is a Hotmail address  which which I can't find .

To make it worse I have "Hidden" the icon that took me there from the desktop but it wouldn't work before I did that . 

WHen I clicked it ..it went to some load of stuff about BT Yahoo  .

I can't see any reference to my Hotmail address , anywhere on the computer ,  can anyone help?

Just to explain ......... I used to click the Desktop icon which took me to a "welcome to your email  "page .  Then fill in two boxes .........email address  then password and that was it .   Cannot find a way to get there ,

at the risk of being obvious I take it you have tried logging in on the page that comes up when you goto

www.hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Sidecutter ,........... I've been searching and find that its now called "Outlook" for some reason , so I oped "Outlook" and found my Hotmail home page .   Don't know why the Shortcut didn't work , I have created another one .

SO would www.hotmail.co.uk  have taken me there then ?   Remember  I 'm a computer dummy . 

Well I'll just try it .

Edit :-   I tried it , in the Start  Search box ,  not found .       I typed "Outlook "  in the Search box and there it was ...my email address . :C

Thanks for listening ......... why don't we see you on the main Forum a bit more?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts