man walks into bar

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airkool

Reaction score
A man walks into a posh sports bar with a monkey on his shoulder, sits at the bar and orders a drink. The monkey runs off swinging on the lights and knocking over glasses.

The monkey gets to the trophy cabinet and start rummaging thought the bits, finding a golf ball once used by Tiger Woods he pops it in his mouth and swallows it.

The man get up, apologises and pays for the drink and the ball.

Two weeks later the man return with the monkey, buys a drink and the monkey runs off, spies a bowl of grapes. He grabs one, sticks it up his ****, pulls it out and eats it.

THAT DISGUSTING says the barman, I KNOW says the man, BUT SINCE THE GOLF BALL ...

HE MEASURES EVERYTHING!

There were 3 finalists; two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

A man walks into a pub and order a pint, he drinks it and then takes a photo out his top pocket, looks at it then puts it back. He does this every time he has a pint. 10 pints later the barman asks "why do you do that". The man replies "Its a picture of my wife and when she looks good enough to f**k I'll go home".

Latest posts