Megger MFT 1552 carry case

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartrw79

Reaction score
Anybody else think that the carry case the megger MFT 1552 comes in is inadequate, has no room for any of your own accessories!! Much prefer the carry box that comes with the fluke anybody know if you can buy separately?

I got rid of mine and got the bag from the Megger shop lot mor room

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:20 ----------

Sorry more.

I have a seperate bag that I keep my other bits in like safe isolation kit, lightmate set, etc. I would like to see what the megger bag looks like though.

cant fit much in but i do prefer hard cases, just have all the leads a few lables and a Kewtech Kewcheck R2 Socket Adaptor in mine

I got rid of mine and got the bag from the Megger shop lot mor room---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:20 ----------

Sorry more.
This one?

6420-143_I2.gif

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:39 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:38 ----------

I did try and put mine in the centre part of my CK toolbag but it was too much of a squash. I do manage to get the plug cable, remote light probe, the 3 probes, a plug adapter, BC adapter and ED adapter along with a spare set of duracells in my case. Takes a bit of rearranging on occasions.

Anybody else think that the carry case the megger MFT 1552 comes in is inadequate, has no room for any of your own accessories!! Much prefer the carry box that comes with the fluke anybody know if you can buy separately?
you just want people to think you bought a proper meter, :slap

I do the same as Ian. Mine lives in the centre of the ck toolbag and it is a tight squeeze but works.

Could do with something to put the leads in as they get a bit scrunched up. Any one got any ideas?

Cheers

From Ray

Hi PC,

I got my bag direct from Megger at Megger

Go the the right hand side of the web site and click on Accessories Store and put in MFT1552/3 in the drop down box at the top You might have to sign up it cost me

COLOR]Anyone know what that Fluke c1600 looks like inside? pockets or compartments?

This might help

Fluke box.jpgFluke box.jpg[/

yep, just an empty box with a tote tray and a piece of foam at the bottom that is cut out to accept the Fluke 1650 meters, and a compartment in the lid which I use for labels etc,

plenty of room inside for all the leads and some lightmates etc,

as for size,

well, its big enough to hold 740 batteries, :slap .

Go to the meggar website click on accessories & choose from the drop down menu for 1552. Meggars code for this soft carry case is 6420-143 I have one they are better than the hard case but cost about 45 quid. try looking at laptop shoulder bags in Asda/PC world. very similar but cheaper!! ( 9 quid in Asda) they have multiple pockets & compartments & are more padded.

Latest posts