Member Locations

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have recently discovered the joy of black pudding. Couldn't bring myself to eating a blood clot, but some arrived with a fry up and I am now a convert. A fry up now needs bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, fried/scrambled egg, toast, black pudding, lambs kidney and a slice of fried breads if I'm feeling naughty. If I discover any more requirements I'll need some bigger plates.

mmm - I'm masticating thinking about it.
Masticating? Why? I`d have expected salivating, but you can`t exactly "chew the cud" mate - contrary to what brian & your sig. would have us believe, you ain`t actually a cow.....are you?

And I know where wild rose is - used to go there a lot as a kid......

To return to topic.....

I`m in the "business directory" of the forum, with all my details. What actually shows on my posts has no relevance to getting work,AFAIAC

KME

Black pudding proliferates in the Midlands , along with orange chips and mushey pays (local pronunciation) and faggots and pays, Bubble and Squeak, Groaty Pudding and Bread pudding.

( Don't ask what Groaty Pudding is, I nave no idea)

My location details are actually quite accurate if you check up in a map book! :) :| :Salute :innocent
lots of people quite often mistake me as of being from Scotland,

I tell them Im from about 50 miles west of Stranraer,

its actually quite accurate, and can be funny when they nod knowingly at me. :D

Well I think that its completly up to the individual wether they post thier true location. Britian Conquered half the globe so that we could live in a Democracy and make our choices, so why should we not be allowed to choose wether we say where we're really from? What difference does it make anyway to be honest?

For those of you that want to know I live in a little seaside town called Leiston, in Suffolk. hope that cools certain individuals righteous and unjustified anger!!!!

Well I think that its completly up to the individual wether they post thier true location. Britian Conquered half the globe so that we could live in a Democracy and make our choices, so why should we not be allowed to choose wether we say where we're really from? What difference does it make anyway to be honest?For those of you that want to know I live in a little seaside town called Leiston, in Suffolk. hope that cools certain individuals righteous and unjustified anger!!!!
It appears that the individuals with "righteous and unjustified anger!!!!" agree with your view, so telling them where you are is hardly likely to help! ROTFWL