metrel 3101 euro link software.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as title does any one have the euro link software for the 3101 metrel MFT.

i picked up a tester and the seller does not seem to want to part with the software..

cheers lads.

failing that does anyone have the software and can give me the full name so i can google it . :)

failing that does anyone have the software and can give me the full name so i can google it . :)
The software seems to come in 2 versions

PC SW Eurolink - Lite software

PC SW Eurolink - Pro software

I did a quick search but couldn't find it on its own. :(

Have you contacted Metrel?

i have a m8 so am hoping he has the software but he is away for the min, i have emailed metrel an waiting on there answer. :)

i am after the pro version so guess i will haveto pay :0 shame not paid for anything for as long as i can remember . :0

i am hoping it works with my easy cert to .. but dought it very much . :(

thx for the reply apache .. :) appreciate the input m8

i have a m8 so am hoping he has the software but he is away for the min, i have emailed metrel an waiting on there answer. :) i am after the pro version so guess i will haveto pay :0 shame not paid for anything for as long as i can remember . :0

i am hoping it works with my easy cert to .. but dought it very much . :(

thx for the reply apache .. :) appreciate the input m8
Just wondering did you get the software?

apparently the software is specific to the tester and serial of the tester.. 156 + vat to buy .. i think i will stick to the easy cert for the minute .. but i would like to see euro link in action. :0

Hello Jl Mate. Your assisstance is requested on the "Rogue Traders" Thread, If you'd be so kind?