MK Electric

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was a very interesting read.

Same here jd, always wondered what the MK stood for.

I knew an old boy who would always call stuff Multy Kontact, never just MK.

Mind you, I'm as bad, I always refer to Lucky Goldstar stuff rather than LG. Must be something to do with age. :D

So thats what LG means then, you do mean the TV sets ??
People think I'm making it up when I say that's what LG stands for.

Just look round Alibaba for some great Chinese company names, I'm sure they do it for comedy effect.

Do you spend hours looking for Marathon bars before rushing off to watch Emmerdale Farm? Yep, me too. :^O
I'm sucking on an Opal Fruit at this very moment.

Seem to have run out of Jiff kitchen cleaner, does any anyone know where I can get some Oil of Ulay for my Gran this Christmas?

:coat

Now your talking. I was thinking about going a holiday to Rhodesia but decided to spend my money on a new car. Can't decide between a Bayern Motor Werke or a Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino.

:coat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MK_electricneed to get pro electrician this month. Good company MK, never had anything break or fail from them.
I've only fitted two MK CU's and in both cases I've had faulty breakers. Also found the screws on their accessories to be a real effort - almost felt like they were cross threaded. I've got completely the opposite opinion - perhaps just luck of the draw!

I've only fitted two MK CU's and in both cases I've had faulty breakers. Alsso found the screws on their accessories to be a e#real effort - almost felyt like they were cross threaded. I've got completely the opposite opinion - perhaps just luck of the draw!
now you mention it, I have had a faulty mk breaker aswell headbang

Latest posts