more about college :)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure they kept trying to tell us at college that volts were now represented by U as in U=IR. I ignored them, next they'll be changing twin and earth from black and red to something silly and continental! ;)

I thought u meant nominal voltage which in uk is 230 but ohms law can use any voltage

dya know what... i just give up!

not here to listen to someone who is downright rude and condescending!

i never claimed V=IP

i actually mis typed as i was on my phone at the time!

ohms Law is V= IxR as i know,

But this formula is also part of the power wheel

I=P/V

along with many other calculations!

i never claimed ohms law was negotiable by anyone. but instead of asking if i thought i had made a mistake typing or what not, instead riggy you come along and belittle people!

As i said, i am still an apprentice, and i am still learning, instead of jumping in belittling people, why not instead of sitting there saying your wrong and so on, why not ask me or anyone else whom you think may be wrong to look at what theyve put and see if they had made a mistake, considering had i not reviewed what i had put i wouldnt of realised that i had make a typing error as i was on my phone!

That is me gone from this thread now! dont appreciate rude people, who feel it necessary to sit there and tell people they are just wrong.

Latest posts