More Spam From J Dewane

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NozSpark

Seaman stains™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God I really do dislike this guy

The 'old way' of trying to sell your services is DEAD. (If it was ever alive)

Follow this story along and you'll see why...

Back in 1987, two young guys, James and Steve, completed their apprenticeships and started work as electricians.

Both these guys had the same training… and… both eventually set up their own business and were making okay money.

What’s more…

Both continued training and developing their skills…

Aiming to be the Best!

You see… both James and Steve figured that being the best would mean getting more work and getting more work would equal more money in the bank.

And yes they got busy and busy meant lots of hours on the tools… they knew working this way put a permanent “cap” on how much they could ultimately earn.

But these guys were SMART!

They were determined to make their respective businesses a success.

Over time, they drifted apart doing their own thing, but one thing was obvious to all, Steve was by far the better electrician. He was great on the tools, had no problems with estimating or reading drawings, he could almost recite the regs verbatim and there was no electrical issue he couldn’t solve... To top it off, he even had the ‘looks’.

He really was the shining star of the two.

James, however, well... He was more of your "Mr. Average" (when it came to the tools)… The type who understood enough to get the job done.

Nonetheless, they both worked hard at building their business.

Then recently, after not seeing one another for over 12years…

Steve bumped into James at an event in London. Yes they were both still in the same industry and still running their own companies. And both, as it turned out, had made successful careers for themselves as electricians.

But there was a difference...

Steve (the better electrician) was making £65,000 per year from working five days a week, working long days.

James however… he was making…

Over £100,000 Per Year working FOUR days a week!

And being selective about the work he was choosing to do, So what made the difference? Well I’ll tell you in a second… but first let me tell you what happened during those 12 years.

Steve was still going-around impressing everyone with his electrical knowledge and his ability to get the job done, his focus continued to be on being the best electrician in the country, having the most qualifications.

But James... Failed he lost everything, but then he met a Mentor who taught him some valuable lessons...

He discovered that being a successful electrician had very little do with how well you lay cables or …Very little to do with having a string of qualifications... DEFINITELY had nothing to do with intelligence. And sadly, having a depth knowledge of the regulations… well that wasn't much of a factor either…

James learned that to be a successful and PROFITABLE electrician, he had to master just one skill.

How To Market Himself Locally...

Join me on Wednesday Evening at 19.30, when I will share with you FIVE simple things that keep my diary full.

blocked at this end too, havent got any more of his junk

also, he claims 100k / year... so working on 48 weeks per year, thats a bit over 2k per week, 500 per day. except for Canoe & co who charge that per hour, who the hell is paying this twat that much?!

blocked at this end too, havent got any more of his junk

also, he claims 100k / year... so working on 48 weeks per year, thats a bit over 2k per week, 500 per day. except for Canoe & co who charge that per hour, who the hell is paying this twat that much?!
He could be claiming his revenue! Or including his staff!

so his mate is earning 65k / year... not bad

his turnover is 100k / year, but 50k of it is materials. 20k of it is tax etc... so he is really earning 30k / year... wonder how much he charges to tell you that

so his mate is earning 65k / year... not bad

his turnover is 100k / year, but 50k of it is materials. 20k of it is tax etc... so he is really earning 30k / year... wonder how much he charges to tell you that
Ive had that issue before, trying to explain to someone the difference between earning 50K and turning over 50K

I gave up in the end,,,,,,,

Ive had that issue before, trying to explain to someone the difference between earning 50K and turning over 50K

I gave up in the end,,,,,,,
It's a bit like customers who think your charge per hour is what you earn, but they forget about holidays, sick, admin, bank holidays, and general over heads!

Well our greatest asset is our tongue! It has the power to cause us to flourish and the power to destroy us, be careful how you use it.

What is the first thing that people notice about you when you meet them for the first time, think beyond your stunning good looks???

Well our greatest asset is our tongue! It has the power to cause us to flourish and the power to destroy us, be careful how you use it.

What is the first thing that people notice about you when you meet them for the first time, think beyond your stunning good looks???
In my case it is my Sartorial Elegance

It is a fusion style of Tramp combined with whatever i can find

Just saying

J. Dewane  !! I've been deleting his crap for ages .      TBH  Any email from unknown senders , I dump without opening .  Anything important , they'll write  or phone.