Moving Over Also

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septiclecky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like greekislandlover and a number of others have moved over from aaother forum which shall remain nameless. Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink

Like greekislandlover and a number of others have moved over from aaother forum which shall remain nameless. Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink
Welcome to this side of the interweb.:)Guiness Drink

however it does beg the question...

which spose someone ...

like a nosey neighbour looking out the curtains, at all the vehicles fillin up the car park...

and by the way don't block in Steptoes horse & cart.. or Slipshods wheelbarrow...

or the Don will get his boys round to come and clamp your wheels! :| :(

may want to ask...?

why the mass exodus?? ?:| :eek:

or is that best not to know? :eek: :| ]:)

you dont want to know mate, :_| but i can tell you that it was down to good old fashioned backstabbing of the highest nastiest order.not by us i need to add but by admin:O and i think its best to leave it at that and move onPray

You more or less told them now Paul!

Rough treatment against one of our members!!!!

you dont want to know mate, :_|
Thats fine ... :)

Too much information already me thinks! ;)

but i can tell you that it was down to good old fashioned backstabbing of the highest nastiest order.not by us i need to add but by admin:O
There are indeed plenty of other places in the virtual computeronic super mega hyper speed broad-n-fat band intercommunication network that one can go to for abuse/disrespect/humiliation/foul language or similar.... :(

and most definitely this ain't one of them...B-)

There are persons on here who have left other sites wot just become slanging matches' date=' X(

in order to have some genuine talk about various electrical related topics... :|

and a bit of casual chat & a laugh.. :^O

whilst remembering of course there are females on site!Blushing:x

and young trainee sparks.. who on occasions may ask apparent no-brainier questions... :|

but we all had to learn somewhere.. ?:|

and none of us know everything and can all learn and recap by going back to basics at times! :) ;)

and i think its best to leave it at that and move onPray
Applaud Smiley

Good time to get out your Men-In-Black zappy thing..

and do a quick mind reset...

Fresh new start..

and a few more of these

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

to get you feeling more at home.. :)

with reference to your location Paul..

I would say any nastiness is about as welcome as..

a job offer to drive the Monorail at Merry Hill!! :^O ;)

"and young trainee sparks.. who on occasions may ask apparent no-brainier questions..."

and maybe some of us slightly more mature ones retraining ;)

Hi Ian

I recognise the avatar but the name appears to be changed "to protect the innocent"".

Going through the intros and finding lots of people I know.