My Shed Conduit

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update!

Two gang switch arrived over the weekend so that is now fitted and labelled with the switch drop in conduit (3 X 1.5mm T&E quite snug!)

Just a few extra cable clips to go on and then the job's finished!

:D

I have also swapped the single pole switch for a double pole isolator for the existing outside 150W flood light as I thought is a sensible precaution.

I think that is a damn good bit`o work there mate.

Well done. D`you want a job? I`ll pick you up in t`morning? about half six(ish) {we`ve got to be down the gower by eight!!!}

KME

I think that is a damn good bit`o work there mate.Well done. D`you want a job? I`ll pick you up in t`morning? about half six(ish) {we`ve got to be down the gower by eight!!!}

KME
mmm - I'll pass. Me gf was called out at 6am to calve a cow so could do with a sleep through to my alarm!

I did enjoy it. I could have been an electrician!

Your could always offer a new service a full PIR to house with a free herd inspection ;) :coat
Some of the electrics I see every day fill me with fear for my life! I would like to take some pictures for you guys but am usually with the farmer and me saying 'may I take a photo of your life endangering electrics to post on the internet' wouldn't go down too well!

I was very interested with this as I will be doing something similiar very shortly. Why did you use single and not T&E. any reason?

Very good job.

I was very interested with this as I will be doing something similiar very shortly. Why did you use single and not T&E. any reason?Very good job.
1. Easier to pull through

2. Wanted to expand my skill set

We look forward to your pictures!

I have some silicone spray that I use on the bed of my little planer thicknesser!Still have to see if I can squeeze 3 X 1.5mm T&E into a short length of conduit to the switch when it arrives!

you can get 3x2.5 T&E down a 20mm,

more if ya get some yellow 77,

tho in all honesty, thats a realistic limit, and NO corners.

all the knack is NO twists, gotta be dead straight.

good work by the way APACHE. Guinness