Nasty surprise today!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough but I thought it was a bit much when she would collect all the slugs and snails out of the garden and take them to a field and let them go!
Did they come back three years later and say "What did you do that for?"

]:)

In all due respect , just shove the cats up there for a few days ... Job done !
Just make sure the cats are not old like the one in my avatar. He likes mice and when next door had a mice problem they were sharing his food and he just didn't care lol. Prob too old and too slow haha

Ha ha ... More like , because he had food in his bowl he couldn't be arses catching any , we used to have a cat who lives in the hay barn , and if you feed it often it would sneak into the house to sleep all day , if you didn't feed it al the time it eat anything that moved in the barn !

Hope you get it sorted soon

The spell of mice has now gone (hopefully for good), no more murder death kills in my residence as 10 dead mice including a few babies was more than enough!

Does anyone know, do I need to get rid of the loft insulation?

thanks

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 09:44 ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 ----------

best way is a razor blade mounted vertically and placed just outside the mousehole with a piece of cheese the other side of it. Mouse pops his head over the blade and sees the cheese then looks side to side to make sure the coast is clear..... job done..
I think the Rev has been watching too much Tom & Jerry LOL!