need stuff for my napit assessment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rugbymacc

Reaction score
hi gents

i need a "record of complaints" log

having seen the download section. it looks like you lot are pretty good at these things.

so just wondering if any are available ???

cheers :Y

Hi,

Just had mine, and I found most of the stuff for free download on line, just do a search for which documant you want, I managed to find Health and safety, Job sheets, complaints procedures and records, waste disposal policys, accident books etc. If you get stuck, PM me and I'll forward on the stuff I found.

All the best.

hi gentsi need a "record of complaints" log

having seen the download section. it looks like you lot are pretty good at these things.

so just wondering if any are available ???

cheers :Y
If you go to NICEIC.com there is free ones there under the downloads section

http://www.niceic.com/Uploads/File1918.pdf this one is for domestic installer but just remove that bit or make them yourself using this on excel:good luck:

If you join elecsa they send you examples of everything making it very easy. Not sure about napit or nic tho.
Yes they send paper copies and say that electronic versions are not available but once you join and have access to the members section, they are all there. What a waste of time rehashing them in excel.

Can send you mine if you want rugby.

just had the assessment.

And passed with flying colours..... extremely happy

Well done. Better get your request into admin to get the napit logo added to your account.

Latest posts