New battery SDS needed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bosch 36v. I had same problem batteries from my bosch 24v have also died. Bought the new bosch 36v and so far I am not looking back.

Marc

Yep I got the monster makes the 24v look silly now. Got my apprentice the baby one with the shock absorbing handle thing. Still spot on and a bit lighter.

Marc

Looking at getting the bosch 36v sometime. managed to get the mower battery and charger for 70 quid last year .

power a plenty with the mower and have used the drills as well.

t.

My Dewalt was getting a little moody. The batteries have all been 'introduced' to the MiG welder a couple of times and to quote the words of Scotty on Star Trek...."the batteries will nae take much more "... :coat
How do you connect the welder up to the battery Kerch? Dads batteries are dying and he's got a mig :) cheers

Hilti for me I've had a 5 piece kit for 10 yrs now and everything is working just like new the sds and pistol drill get abused everyday

I bought 3 new 3ah battery's 3 yrs ago and those 3 battery's easily last all week they were pricey @ 120 ea but I got a deal where I got all 3 and a brand new sds drill +charger +box +20x 5.5 drill bits and 22mm 2' long drill bit for 360 so was well chuffed

The new drill is still in box never used as yet as the old one keeps going

I bought the AEG 18v li-on 3a batteries. Never get the mains drill out for plugging any more

Matt

Like Betty I like Hilti have just had to replace my combi as the Hilti stopped working. I went for a Bosch this time as they have a 3 yr warranty. Time will tell if its as good as the Hilti though.

Have a 36v Bosch compact red lion batts fits inside my tool caddy so light you can hold with one hand and very powerful great bit of kit