New business

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cirrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have just set up another business called Enviro-Ink (UK) Ltd. The aim is to provide the highest quality ink cartridges and toners to businesses / individuals in the UK & ROI. These are NOT cheap imports, but top quality inks from a large, established UK manufacturer who like us, has a strict policy on recycling and environmental impact reduction.

I am currently having our website constructed and obviously a large part of this will be an online ordering portal so I need it to be able to accept online secure payments. I have had a brief look at SagePay and WorldPay but wonder if anyone has any advice on the best, most cost effective way of setting up an online payment system.

Thanks Cloud9. I don't intend for us to see or store credit card details, just need the best way to accept online payments in volume. As for the website, I will bear you in mind but we are speaking with the guy who designed our Electricians in Stroud | Domestic and Commercial Electrics | Cirrus Electrical Services site (friend of my business partner) as he claims he is experienced in creating a site with payment facility. We shall see!