Newbee

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul T

Reaction score
Hi Folks

I am Paul and i am currently working as a critical services technician in a data center, found this forum by accident while doing some research into HV training and thought i would join up as it looks a very helpful site.

cheers

Welcome,

Though, Blinking heck, data centre to HV, that's a step?

Do you have your own on site HV or are you looking at a change of direction?

Genuinely interested and not trying to be funny, I've never had the inclination to get involved with HV TBH.

A warm welcome to you Paul, yes this is a great site. There must be 1000 years of combined electrical experience available on here.

PS. If you go down to the Jokes Thread you'll see some amazing puns too, the violent laughter is great for warming you up in this cold weather.

Welcome,

Though, Blinking heck, data centre to HV, that's a step?

Do you have your own on site HV or are you looking at a change of direction?

Genuinely interested and not trying to be funny, I've never had the inclination to get involved with HV TBH.
I currently work in a data centre and was going to go and get hv/ ap trained, they call it hv but really we will only be switching lv.

all gone pete tong now anyway as we are being made redundant in march due to the closure of the data centre.