Nice bit of minitrunking

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you manage to sort out those new pics, Rev?

No but you do have to issue certs ... And most qualified sparks who are selfemployed will be part of a scam just screams handy man to me ..
if it wasnt for part p, i wouldnt be registered with any scam. and i would imagine its the same for many other members

Is that at the church?

Should have man'd it up and done it in pyro!

Shame they ruined that lovely wood work though.
I pretended to be shocked and told him it was a listed building (it isnt) he said he had kept the bit of timber he cut out for me to glue back in if req'd.

Sellers if you are passing (corner of central drive and waterloo rd) and my car is outside (silver Rover) pop in for a coffee and I'll show you in person!

[b]I pretended to be shocked and told him it was a listed building (it isnt) he said he had kept the bit of timber he cut out for me to glue back in if req'd.Sellers if you are passing (corner of central drive and waterloo rd) and my car is outside (silver Rover) pop in for a coffee and I'll show you in person!
If you havent got time to glue it back, then pray to the almighty Lord and he might get his son to do it instead, he will do a much better job as he was a chippy afterall:coat

if it wasnt for part p' date=' i wouldnt be registered with any scam. and i would imagine its the same for many other members[/quote']No Part P in Scotland, so most self employed sparks up here are not registered with a scam.