Nice Holiday

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Spark

Reaction score
Back to work today after a nice week off in sunny Devon near budleigh salterton/exmouth last week.  Didnt do much really apart from being chilled out with no stress apart from keeping the daughter amused with things to do.  

Went to Paignton Zoo as my daughter is into Pandas and she was really looking forward to seeing the red pandas, however they have recently had babies so they were hidden away in the trees and out of view.  Daughter was not impressed but we are going to try Edinburgh Zoo when time and money allows it.

The baboons are currently in the process of making babies in full view ]:)  hehe!

I know its quite sad, but im there lying in the hot tub on the decking outside of the caravan, and notice the caravan hookup is done in twin and earth to the commando socket and on the night walking to the onsite club I notice all of the new caravans are done in t&e as well. Is this a new standard and flex no longer required??? 

Anyhow, a few beers later, first one a Guinness which my daughter sipped thinking it was coca cola (yuk she said :slap  ) and its good to know that i was allowed to exceed my normal 4 pint quota per week!

Good to have a break and now looking forward to the next one :pray

Insisted on being moved out of 1 place after checking electrics.

Shame about the Red Pandas, they are quite cute. You certainly got lucky with the weather. Don't think the Baboons ever stop breeding. Where the Gibbons on the island swinging about? When they get going the really move through the trees.

I just came back from holiday in Manorca

sitting by the pool watching Pedro set up his aquarobics

His beat box battery is a bit low so he gets an extension reel and puts it under the table next to the pool

ok not too bad considering the people were far out from the side of the pool,,,,until he brought them to the side to do leg exercising ,,,,water everywhere

cringed big time

Insisted on being moved out of 1 place after checking electrics.

Shame about the Red Pandas, they are quite cute. You certainly got lucky with the weather. Don't think the Baboons ever stop breeding. Where the Gibbons on the island swinging about? When they get going the really move through the trees.
No never saw the gibbons or the orang utans, but they have also recently had a baby as well. 

Yes, compared to back home in the midlands we were quite lucky with the weather as it only really rained on the wednesday.