NICEIC Assessment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he came for the half day pre assessment, he was only here for 45mins, which was a good start.
with a bit of luck, he will have some very important business to deal with tomorrow evening, and want to be finished around 12....

lets hope, I've got the rolls and biscuits in for him before we start, as he is driving 2hrs to get here. Think it'll make agood start to the day.

Because if (sorry) when I pass tomorrow I will be a full Approved Contractor with NICEIC.

So full NIC also gives you Part P Domestic Installer then ? And English sparks without Part P Scam provider membership can work in Scotland without joining the club then ?
NIC DI was a easier scam to join than AC and is aimed purely at domestic

So full NIC also gives you Part P Domestic Installer then ? And English sparks without Part P Scam provider membership can work in Scotland without joining the club then ?
Yes it does, we up here can't take the DI route thou, its all or nothing.

All done, and ..........................................

Im now in the NICEIC. :^O

some of this tonight. Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Thanks for all the advice given, we only went to see three jobs at the end.

Congratulations Mcgaw, well done. Sounds like you do deserve a celebration.

Doc H.

Well done mate, the fact that you have past experiance with this guy must have gone in your favour, welcome to the team

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkApplaud Smiley

Its was all pretty straight forward, one of the first things he said was that he was more interested in my practical work than my technical knowledge, as this had been covered with previous company visits.

I fed and watered him all day, seemed to do the trick.

I've been out bowling all night, gave a guy a hammering 19-2, so now its a few beers and then bed.

Happy Days!!!!

I fed and watered him all day, seemed to do the trick.
maybe that could be useful in future.... make sure they have plenty do drink, and take them somewhere thats currently work in progress and doesnt yet have a toilet so he leaves early....

Think he 5 cups of coffee within the 5hrs he was here!!!. He will hardly sleep the night.