not electrical but might make you chuckle.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2622195104_6b85b84593.jpg

I'm afraid I don't get it.

Mr JL - are you trying for more posts than the rest of us combined? Post rate of 18/day!

You are a busy bunny ATM

:D

I'm afraid I don't get it.Mr JL - are you trying for more posts than the rest of us combined? Post rate of 18/day!

You are a busy bunny ATM

Pot Pot Pot Kettle Kettle Mr Vet man !!!!!! :D :D;)

when you are sitting on 1992 posts !!!!!! going for 2k tonite ?????

Pot Pot Pot Kettle Kettle Mr Vet man !!!!!! :D :D;) when you are sitting on 1992 posts !!!!!! going for 2k tonite ?????
I do find it embarassing having very little useful information to add, but I do try ;)

Looks like I'll get there :|

Don't actually care mind

yes the old fashioned sq type flue,

rather than chopping it out drilled through it .

very very bad practice.

regarding the posts.... once i get to 100 i will disappear into the shadows .. :) like a good little bunny. :)

no brick house thats been dashed... we have the wimpy no find houses round us. :) horrible jobs...

break out the hilti basher... :)

yes the old fashioned sq type flue,rather than chopping it out drilled through it .

very very bad practice.

regarding the posts.... once i get to 100 i will disappear into the shadows .. :) like a good little bunny. :)
Don't you dare. X(

no brick house thats been dashed... we have the wimpy no find houses round us. :) horrible jobs... break out the hilti basher... :)
Ah, You haven't. :D

Dear Mr Jl Heating,

I know my dragon has a runny nose that puffs a bit, but your disco dancer makes my contacts fall out:^O:^O

Daren t tell you what the wife thought it was] :) ]:)

Village people anyone:^O:^O

Dear Mr Jl Heating,I know my dragon has a runny nose that puffs a bit, but your disco dancer makes my contacts fall out:^O:^O

Daren t tell you what the wife thought it was] :) ]:)

Village people anyone:^O:^O
"Its good to go to the......"

"Y.M.C.A!"

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^OBlushing

Village what? ?:|

never hear of them! ; \B-)

i wondered how long my avatar would take to raise an eye brow ..

strangley took longer than i thought hehe ..

well spotted S sparkalot

As I've looked through your gallery and seen your photo of you I can't help but wonder if you have a hidden side?

Beefy plumber by day. Hot dancefloor queen by night! (Or by electrical forum!)

]:)

Applaud Smiley