One Off Job Offers / Exchanges/ Help requests.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:^O Steady on you two........

I went to pick the kids up from school a few weeks ago & one of their mates asked the youngest "why has your Grandad come to collect you" :eek:

The grey hair does me no favours I can tell you. Blushing

:^O Steady on you two........I went to pick the kids up from school a few weeks ago & one of their mates asked the youngest "why has your Grandad come to collect you" :eek:

The grey hair does me no favours I can tell you. Blushing
PMSL. I haven't got one grey hair on my head, and NO - I'm not bold.

Let's see what Ad2 has to say about that. :p

I had an image of you being a red hair and Big Build - for some reason, Mate?

No...... Grey & stocky build....the Welsh genes gave me short legs:^O

PMSL. I haven't got one grey hair on my head, and NO - I'm not bold. Let's see what Ad2 has to say about that. :p
You're right my dear you haven't got one grey hair on your head. :x

You got a million of them :^O :^O

And

NO your not bald....but getting there ;)

As for being BOLD?????

Bold as brass:)

Hello talkelectricianforum'ers,

Initially I am looking for a qualified commercial electrician known to The talk.electrician forum for me to recommend to a new customer of mine.

Basically I don

The above job is still available - I have been informed.

Any takers before it is too late, Guys?

Got a job for someone if anybody is interested. Complete rewire of house. House built in 1950's and still has original wiring (will submit photos on main site when I get chance. Lighting circuit now doesn't work, have looked at it and recommended to lady responsible for it that it needs a complete rewire. She wants it doing in as short a time as possible. I can't turn it round quick enough as I'm on my own. Anyone with a couple of lads they could throw at the job. If you have I'll pass on the details. Hoyse is in Blackrod Lancs (between Bolton and WIgan)

Hey Admin....Just a thought....yer I know a Sparks who thinks yer right..........why are the posts on this thread/page so old does this mean they are still up for grabs....don't think soooooooooooooo !!!

Bwy has a valid point, also no one has posted here for 10+ years, so I un pinned it.