other trades anyone?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Specs - just promise me we won't catch you pressing wild flowers, wearing suspenders and a bra! :eek:
Well I still have got the flower press you lent me...

But you had the Suspenders back in September... :|

and if I remember right Theory had the Bra! ;)

But I did overhear Deke aka Sandra asking if he could borrow the bra next week cus he has a party yo go to! :p :eek:

]:) ] :) :^O :^O:^O

Hello TTbangbang. I'm in the west London area (Uxbridge, Heathrow).Unfortunately I don't require an apprentice. No offence but I prefer to work on my own. I like to take a bit of time off now and again at short notice when it suits me, and if I have someone working for me, then it's not fair on them if they are expecting a full weeks work every week. Added to that is the issue of extra insurance and paperwork and red tape. It's just not worth the hassle I'm afraid. Sorry:(
Hi Saveloy,

Thank you for your nice response :) You have my respect. You are where I would like to be if I hadn't fannied about with different careers so much.

Cheers Guiness Drink

Hi Saveloy,Thank you for your nice response :) You have my respect. You are where I would like to be if I hadn't fannied about with different careers so much.

Cheers Guiness Drink
Hey TT. Just remember anything is possible;). I fannied about in different jobs from the time I left school up until about 2000 when I started up on my own. I never lasted more than about 2-3 years in any job. I liked all of them but I get bored very easily. The reason I reckon I've lasted so long at this,is because every day is different and there is always something new to learn. I am a great believer in; you can do anything you want to if you want it bad enough. Hang in there and you'll get there in the end! :)