Paintball

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well at christmas time i went into morrissons in burntwood to buy a pack of wooden scewers (the sort used on meat kebabs etc at bbqs and the till assitant asked me what i wanted them for :eek: and if i could prove i was over 25 years of age :eek: luckiy i keep my driving in my wallet at all times.

Dominos are very popular in this part of the world!1000 people? sounds messy! Where is this?
somewhere bit north of birmingham. its changed location this year - was at heart of england conference centre the last 2 years

there is approx 1000 people, 2 teams. can be very messy (and painful if you get in the wrong place!) still a good day/weekend though

Mind you can you imagine the scene, Joe Public spots Any's Paint Ball stuff in the back of his car at petrol station, Plod turns up helicopters and all, you'd pay to see the Youtube wouldn't you!!! :D

Mind you can you imagine the scene, Joe Public spots Any's Paint Ball stuff in the back of his car at petrol station, Plod turns up helicopters and all, you'd pay to see the Youtube wouldn't you!!! :D
I would ;)

they are all well covered when travelling, and anyway, my car is fully blacked out on all read windows so you can see inside

well at christmas time i went into morrissons in burntwood to buy a pack of wooden scewers (the sort used on meat kebabs etc at bbqs and the till assitant asked me what i wanted them for :eek: and if i could prove i was over 25 years of age :eek: luckiy i keep my driving in my wallet at all times.
I got asked the same but i was buying forks :) dont carry ID on me tho.

whats the difference between a distiguished member and a senior member and just electrician member??? is it just to do with amount of posts
<100 posts Junior

101-999 senior member

1000+ distinguished member

Admin will change it to anything you like so long as it's appropriate for a small fee ;)

<100 posts Junior101-999 senior member

1000+ distinguished member

Admin will change it to anything you like so long as it's appropriate for a small fee ;)
So can admin 2 if asked nicely ;)

Latest posts