Paperwork!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectekAir

Reaction score
I am between acountants at the moment (mine retired)

Would i be able to scan all my paperwork and keep it on P.C?

keeping it for 7Years is not a question i don't have the space would have to get a lockup or self storage at the moment it is about 1m of paperwork/year:_|

I am between acountants at the moment (mine retired)Would i be able to scan all my paperwork and keep it on P.C?

keeping it for 7Years is not a question i don't have the space would have to get a lockup or self storage at the moment it is about 1m of paperwork/year:_|
You could but if your harddrive went **** upand you haven't got a backup copy you ********.

It's perfectly acceptable to recieve invoices electronically and keep them that way. Similarly with sending them out. If you receive invoices on paper it's also acceptable to scan them and keep them electronically (I would suggest keeping the paper copies till the end of the relevant tax year).

HMRC aren't as luddite as you might think.

there are some customers i send invoice to as PDF. and there are some who send invoices to me as PDF. any i receive get printed and put with all others to go to accountant. not sure what people do with the PDF's i send

Latest posts