Pet hates

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of my all time pet hates

ToiletrollDoll.jpg

Why on earth do all grannies have these :_|

They have a knitted base because in an emergency if you have run out of toilet paper you could always...................

;)

My pet hate are those automatic air fresheners that people always seem to have on the top of units,, just at you eyeline when you're up a ladder replacing a ceiling light;)
yep, them too,

I kinda meant to say that, all them stupid air freshener things,

I dont mind the pot pourri stuff or whatever it is, its the cans and liquids that I dont like,

oh, and had a bit of an issue with the oil burner things recently that I got in serious trouble for. :(

i hate all air freshener, car ones spray ones pot pourri, all of them,

I hate air freshners too also impact drivers you have chippies using them to fix handles on doors why don't they just get a decent drill driver no need for all that noise then.

I hate air freshners too also impact drivers you have chippies using them to fix handles on doors why don't they just get a decent drill driver no need for all that noise then.
Never had one until recently, but TBH it's a blinking great tool, much better than a combi drill....

Impact drivers great - but not to fix door handles!!!

Mate worked with aguy who used Impact driver on MCB's in 40 new CU's - all had to be replaced due to damage caused by over zealous use!!!!!!

I have a impact use it everyday, hate it for eating high quality bits, but nothing removes stuck screws on 250w sons like a impact!

one pet hate of mine is when you go to price a cctv job and the guy says ive got someone else to do the whole job for 1800 quid. yet the kit costs 1800 alone and thats to you the supplier/buyer etc, same as any quote, total waste of my time.

Pet hates......

"I hadn't budgetted for that much"

"How can WE make it cheaper?"

" What if I supply all the materials?"

" Can I give you half the money now and the rest in a few months?,,,I have had an unexpected bill to pay"

" My neighbour says that your quote is too dear"

the list goes on and on............................. :coat

Standing on an unexpected/unanticpated 'Dog egg' which you have just liquidised with the mower but 5 seconds beforehand. Worse having told the Wife to de-turd the lawn prior to her poncing of to some Horse thing at Hickstead...and she forgot! Women; you can't live with them! I'll miss her, but not with the second shot:coat

hey wozz do you work in streetlighting mate?
No just look after a few buildings and yards that have 250s on them. one of my customers has a fair few lamp post but havnt had a play with them yet.