Photography

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a cultural exchange thing, they are there to begin to unserstand and tolerate oters customs and ways etc. so that could be good and may have been an integral part of the visit.

They are all doing individual presentations on themselves, where they are from etc!

They have to stand up and deliver these on their own to their group and the other 3!

Paul

Well I thought I was the dogs preverbials when it came to photography, but I find I have to agree with Sidewinder them pictures really do put me to shame.

I would happily buy any one of them. Well done you lot, there is some real talent on this forum, and if you can wire as good as them pictures, I would want you to rewire my house.

1458339872_543f398ae8_b.jpg

1458338224_bfa8146d6a_b.jpg

Couple of mine.. Fairly old.

I'll have a look see if I can sort out some newer ones.

FFS now I know I'm an amature.

Seriously these are really good photo's I am pleasantly surprised at the talent

thanks all for your nice comments.

the sad thing is that I have got bored of doing photography now and need a new hobby

1458339872_543f398ae8_b.jpg
1458338224_bfa8146d6a_b.jpg

Couple of mine.. Fairly old.

I'll have a look see if I can sort out some newer ones.
nice dof on the flower

a long exposer on the second one would of made the sea go misty

nice dof on the flower a long exposer on the second one would of made the sea go misty
I have never got the hang of DOF.

:(

Mind you my camera is pretty cheap!

Enjoyed those alot.
As did I.

There are some really serious good photo's provided by members and all very worthy of possible resale.

I am impressed and also delighted that you have all shown us your work.

I have been clicking away for the last ten years, doing mainly weddings and horse events.

Just found a couple of shots I took last year, I have better ones but as I sell them I can't put them up unless I ask permission or I have to wait a year.

008.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Will dig out a few more when I get more time.

Lyngarth

I must say I am really impressed at these photo's.

What I would like for added interest is camera and exposure details if you keep them.

If any member tried to duplicate or take up this hobby it would be good if this information was suppled with the pics.

I know I would like a really fast lens for long shots but I would never convince the wife I needed it.

:)

Just dug up a couple more, the first one is The Forth Road Bridge, Edinburgh taken on Dec 31 1999, the last sunset off the year / century,must say it looks better on a canvas in my front room.

Bridge1.jpg

This one just makes me laugh, sadly I didn't get the next shot, but take it from me the girl made the jump but without the horse :D

049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.