Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another quick reminder to remind everyone that the ignore time intervals were increased with the 17th edition threads. So you can actual all ignore this thread for an extra 0.8 of a duration as compare to ignoring 16th edition threads and still comply with forum T&C's. I also thought Admin said he was going to put an ignore document in the downloads section, so that you could continue ignoring this thread whether on-line or off-line, even ignore it as a hard copy print out. That is of course once Deke uploads the ignore document for Admin to ignore to the downloads section, so please Deke we are all still waiting?

Doc H.

I would like to point out that this thread should not be exported to a garage or other outbuilding unless a protective igonre device is fitted.

Another quick reminder to remind everyone that the ignore time intervals were increased with the 17th edition threads. So you can actual all ignore this thread for an extra 0.8 of a duration as compare to ignoring 16th edition threads and still comply with forum T&C's. I also thought Admin said he was going to put an ignore document in the downloads section, so that you could continue ignoring this thread whether on-line or off-line, even ignore it as a hard copy print out. That is of course once Deke uploads the ignore document for Admin to ignore to the downloads section, so please Deke we are all still waiting?Doc H.
In keeping with the subject of this thread , I am ignoring the Doc's request to to upload a download of an ignore document. Also that when asking folk to ignore this thread, I of course was not ignoring it , how could I be, but was not ignoring it under the 15th edition , when life seemed much simpler , the sun shone all the time, birds sang , butterlies fluttered and we still had bees to buzz contentedly on lazy , sunny afternoons and only the occasional, transient, fluffy white cloud ventured across the deep azure sky and corn waved gently in the light breeze.

Life was more................... Mmmmm ...etheral then . You could do a job and not have to report what you had done to Big Brother .....who cares.... just light another spliff lay back and dream of going to San Francisco , to wear some flowers in your hair and you may find some gentle people there .

Yes I wonder how many seas a white dove sails before she sleeps in the sand and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they're forever banned ?...... MMMmmmmmm ... might have myself a hit song there ....start it with a D chord then G ..A...D back to G ....

:good night: all .............wonder if Sandra would sing backing vocals... :Y :Y:Y:Y:Y:YGuinnessGuinnesscoffeecoffee

Well I tried but ...............................................I cant help it I've had to take a look

Right, If you are going to ignore the keep quiet sign then I am going to need my ear defenders.

Latest posts