Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a mod or 2 have been not ignoring this thread and deleting posts and should be struck off. ;) .

Patch - Did you delete one of your posts so that I have lost my 400 Snipe?

I am now ignoring this thread. :_|

Patch - Did you delete one of your posts so that I have lost my 400 Snipe?
If you have lost your '400 Snipe' you need to remember where you last used it. I would guess you left it in one of the boxes in your shed.

Doc H.

How many blades does the average Victorinox pen knife have and how many do you actually use?

Doc H.

If you have lost your '400 Snipe' you need to remember where you last used it. I would guess you left it in one of the boxes in your shed.Doc H.
yeah problem is though AD2 said Admins shed was such a huge mess that nothing could ever be found, and it would take an entire army to sort the mess out that admin dumped on the floor last night before he locked up and went to bed :^O :^O:^O

oh Doc Hudson put the :put the kettle on while your going through the kitchen cheers doc ;)

Although, in reality I am still ignoring this thread, my "alter ego" would point out that admin`s `shed` actually resembles the inside of a bomb crater.

My alter ego is also going to ignore this thread now, as it must not begin to approximate being on a topic.

Admin has just confirmed that during the early hours of the morning, demand for negative ignoring bandwidth to the server actually caused time to stop. An hour of real time has now been lost. Please could you evenly distribute your ignoring times during the day to prevent any further negative bandwidth issues. Thank You.

Doc H.

I'm just waiting for the cash prize fund to be announced before I start seriously keeping this on topic.

How many blades does the average Victorinox pen knife have and how many do you actually use?Doc H.
Almost all the knives have 2 blades, a large one and a small one. The only real exception are the very small knives designed more as a keyring.

I always carry a Victorinox SAN and use both blades regularly. I have ground the blades away before now.

yeah problem is though AD2 said Admins shed was such a huge mess that nothing could ever be found, and it would take an entire army to sort the mess out that admin dumped on the floor last night before he locked up and went to bed :^O :^O:^Ooh Doc Hudson put the :put the kettle on while your going through the kitchen cheers doc ;)
Blimey Badge,

You really are SPOT ON there mate.

:eek:

:_|