Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick update for those who haven't heard todays Budget. Despite concerns that non posted posts were only going to be valued at three quarters of a post, you will all be pleased to hear that Mr Darling has not altered the value of any ignored posts. So one non posted post will still count as one not added to the thread. Doc H.
So you won't be winning any awards from the Plain English Society then?

A quick update for those who haven't heard todays Budget. Despite concerns that non posted posts were only going to be valued at three quarters of a post, you will all be pleased to hear that Mr Darling has not altered the value of any ignored posts. So one non posted post will still count as one not added to the thread. Doc H.
However, this does only apply until you have ignored this post 1,000,000 times, after that you will be taxed 5% for ignoring this post.

However, this does only apply until you have ignored this post 1,000,000 times, after that you will be taxed 5% for ignoring this post.
I thought that was that only for first time buyers?

Doc H.

I thought that was that only for first time buyers?Doc H.
A valid point, after ignoring it in great detail I think the situation is.

If you have not ignored this post before, you can ignore it 1,000,000 before you have any problems, however if you have ignored it before today you are still subject to the 5% tax. Unless you are a cider drinker, in which case you probably dont care.

A valid point, after ignoring it in great detail I think the situation is.If you have not ignored this post before, you can ignore it 1,000,000 before you have any problems, however if you have ignored it before today you are still subject to the 5% tax. Unless you are a cider drinker, in which case you probably dont care.
I think you are quite correct with your interpretation philbas. Why dont they keep these things less complicated!

Doc H.

Latest posts