Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell are you doing, T-B??

Is this a blatant usage of the "ignore thread" to inflate your post count?

You trying to get to the "Uber-member" status first??

I`ll bribe Admin to knock the last 2 numbers off your post count - you`ll be 70 again.......

700's not very far away...

I can see it just over the back there....

If Deke tips his head to the left and Admin2 moves the washing off the line...

(bloomin kids PE kit!!!!)

You can see 700 waiting just behind them new members who are due to join soon!

What the hell are you doing, T-B??Is this a blatant usage of the "ignore thread" to inflate your post count?

You trying to get to the "Uber-member" status first??

I`ll bribe Admin to knock the last 2 numbers off your post count - you`ll be 70 again.......
Ballcocks!!!

I am the honorary president of the Keep Deke's Thread top-o-the-biggest thread pile!!!!

Brian nominated me.. :C :C

and I have to give my all the ensure the Mighty Deke's "Ignore" thread is not usurped by the poxy 2.9 word story!!!!

X(X( X(

you DO realise DEKE will be prime minister once the votings been done next week!!!!? :eek: ; )

OOH 700 would be good. It's also looking like I will be the first to 10,000! I worry myself sometimes
Deke told me......................

In total confidence that I will keep it under my hat..

and not blab it to anyone...

That

If this thread gets to 10,000 before the end of the year he will run naked though the middle of Birmingham..

straight through the Taxi rank at New Street station..

then over to Broad Street and to the NIA ..

where he will sing the national anthem to the receptionist!!!!!

But as I said..

I will keep that under my hat! ;) :)

ooops!

:eek:

I don't have a hat! :Blushing ]:) :innocent :p

Quality is important I agree , but its also about entertainment value. :^O :^O ROTFWL ROTFWL :coat
:Applaud :Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

Dunno what it means at nearly 1:00am + GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

so

XVII...................................Should I have took me socks off yet to count me toes as well????
what comes after 'XVII'

:( :(

it was after ............GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness