Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG....... You log on and find your thingy has grown even bigger...I must have the biggest thingy on the Forum now, with the help of the alphabet and roman numerals.710 Eh !!
Oh Yes.. Yes... Yes....

yours is so big now Deke, that the forum is struggling to accommodate its immense size!!!

Admins ordered an additional server and more Bandwidth to to prevent your big one from sapping all power from the rest of the forum!!!! :eek: :O:O:O

Oh Yes.. Yes... Yes....yours is so big now Deke, that the forum is struggling to accommodate its immense size!!!

Admins ordered an additional server and more Bandwidth to to prevent your big one from sapping all power from the rest of the forum!!!! :eek: :O:O:O
You used to scare me sometimes, mate......

Now, you worry me constantly.

I`m sure that `pache & Sandra (together??) are leading you astray.

Deke is on about his immense thingy all the time; Apache is telling people what their "safe word" is; and you know all the "behind the scenes" bits!!!

I`m really getting concerned about you lot. What on earth would Mother say? Or even Admin 2 (no - that`s easy. She`d say the "safe word" - over & over, like a mantra.)

BTW: Geroff my Guinness !!!!!

You used to scare me sometimes, mate......Now, you worry me constantly.

I`m sure that `pache & Sandra (together??) are leading you astray.

Deke is on about his immense thingy all the time; Apache is telling people what their "safe word" is; and you know all the "behind the scenes" bits!!!

I`m really getting concerned about you lot. What on earth would Mother say? Or even Admin 2 (no - that`s easy. She`d say the "safe word" - over & over, like a mantra.)

BTW: Geroff my Guinness !!!!!
:innocent

Oh Yes.. Yes... Yes....yours is so big now Deke, that the forum is struggling to accommodate its immense size!!!

Andy will confirm or dispute the rumour tomorrow, if they are done.

:innocent