Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deke'sgonnawethimselfwhenhelogsbackon,Ithink! :eek:

Seeingwhatyoulothavedonetohisbigthread!

:Blushing :innocent
OMG !! I couldn't sleep so thought I'd take a look on the Forum, madness prevails, people writing upside down, otherpeoplewritinglikethis, Admin2 proffessing to be innocent :innocent (I mean ,we don't believe that ,do we) Apache reaches 10,000,000 posts and celebrates by posting a piccy of himself trimming a cows foot and then admits to being named after a cow.

I relinquish control for a day and look what happens.

Ever thought that the lunactics may be taking over the asylum? ; \ :p :^O

Ever thought that the lunactics may be taking over the asylum? ; \ :p :^O
Quite right Exbdc, Admin realised this quite a while back, he's now looking at how to get the genie back in the bottle or toothpaste back in the tube. But it may have gone past the point of no return. Looking at how these lot are posting, we may have our first 1,000 post thread within a week of our first 10,000 post member.

Doc H.

Quite right Exbdc, Admin realised this quite a while back, he's now looking at how to get the genie back in the bottle or toothpaste back in the tube. But it may have gone past the point of no return. Looking at how these lot are posting, we may have our first 1,000 post thread within a week of our first 10,000 post member. Doc H.
patch does have 204 posts in this thread, and 144 in 3 word

Quite right Exbdc, Admin realised this quite a while back, he's now looking at how to get the genie back in the bottle or toothpaste back in the tube. But it may have gone past the point of no return. Looking at how these lot are posting, we may have our first 1,000 post thread within a week of our first 10,000 post member. Doc H.
Now wouldn't that be fun!

If we had a recruitment drive we could get the member count to 10,000 too!

:D

Okay. I`m not actually here; as I am doing what I wuz told, and ignoring this thread.

Right! Now we`ve got that out of the way, seems a few members (be they forumites, or just plain members) are losing the plot somewhat.

aq long, long time ago, certain people decided that there shouldn`t be a regular topic in an ignored thread; yet I see whole pages devoted to one topic; be it Apache & the sheep-nookies; SL drinking all my booze (again), And the Android egging them on.

It just isn`t good enough. I will have to petition to close this thread, if you can`t keep it off-topics.

Thanks you for reading 56,000 pages of utter drivel to find my little gem of info ;)

KME

, seems a few members (be they forumites, or just plain members) are losing the plot somewhat.aq long, long time ago, certain people decided that there shouldn`t be a regular topic in an ignored thread; yet I see whole pages devoted to one topic; be it Apache & the sheep-nookies; SL drinking all my booze (again).

KME
X(

I haven't touched a drop of your booze..................

....so far today! ]:)

and anyway I was ignoring this thread!!!!

FYI I was just trying me new trolley wheels for me Kayak out for size....

which is both OFF topic AND ignoring not only the thread but the forum as well!!!!! ; \

I think I will go over to Badgers for a cup of coffee while I count his fish and watch him laying slabs!!! :x

:coffee :coffee

Am I right in saying that this thread is self perpetuating , it cannot go off topic because the topic is " Please ignore this Thread" . By disussing something else you are following the topic .

Hasnt it been a quiet day on the forum today asApache hasnt logged in since 00:51 this AM strange how you miss people when they arnt around like normal

Old 2nd May 2010, 12:54

Resident Vet

Apache has made a donation to the forum!

Professional Body:

Apache is a Member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (MRCVS)

Downloads: 2

Uploads: 2

Apache is a jewel in the rough Apache is a jewel in the rough Apache is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Bank Hols... whada ya do?

I'm not working this BH but my gf is working Sat&Sun but have Monday off for fun. So jobs around the house today, may go off and do something fun on Monday.

"Who was the person to look at a cow and say, "I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?"

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks