Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in 5 mins...off to grab another beer..

and water the horse!
25hours and 25mins ISH!!!

ever seen them bits on Doctor Who when the Tardis dont quite land at the correct time it should?

Well our fridge is a bit like that...

open the door and you are in another time zone!!!

Then if you visit the Loo that the same.. time goes off in all directions...

By my watch it IS only five mins! :| ;)

Well time has passed very slowly here on Earth we are now on the 33rd edition of the Regs , but you will have to pass an exam in the last 16 editions. And with Ant and Dec now running the country all sparks have double up as vets.

Come on chaps , we need 66 more posts to be the first to hit the mighty 1K . We will then be remembered in Electrician's folk lore for ever , along with Mad O'Rourke ,the first sparky to think " Wonder what its like to put my tongue on this live bus-bar" or Henry Crun , the first spark to prove that you can't push a metal fish tape into those old Bill Switchgear 3 ph Dist.Bbs with the exposed busbars without causing even a small explosion and the loss of sight and/or a limb or two.

If we reach 1000 there will be a party at Apache's place . It is, unfortunatly somewhere in the middle of the Yorkshire Moors but he's inviting some of the local sheep .
All the welsh members will be there then lol ROTFWL

Come on chaps , we need 66 more posts to be the first to hit the mighty 1K . We will then be remembered in Electrician's folk lore for ever , along with Mad O'Rourke ,the first sparky to think " Wonder what its like to put my tongue on this live bus-bar" or Henry Crun , the first spark to prove that you can't push a metal fish tape into those old Bill Switchgear 3 ph Dist.Bbs with the exposed busbars without causing even a small explosion and the loss of sight and/or a limb or two.
You need to start a two word story ? :Blushing