Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:C "I'm Brian " !!!    

:C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C   "NO ...I'M BRIAN "!!!!!!

:C    " Thought we were ignoring this thread "

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes there was a prize of  £1 Billion  for the top ignorer    but it just won't work .   

As soon as an "ignorer"  claims the prize  , logic proves that he is no longer in an "Ignoring" state by the fact that he has refered to the thread , therfore , M'lud ... cannot be actively "Ignoring " ...ipso facto ..pro bono & habeus corpus  my case rests .

Agreed

It is an existential version of Shroedingers Cat

How can you prove the thread is being ignored because in order to be able to ignore something you have to be aware of its existence , so,in the act of acknowledging its existence you have not ignored it

Quod est demonstrandum, dulce et decorum est pro,patria in glori, carpe assum etc etc etc

Much like women's tennis then ?  

Must admit to watching the quarter finals in Canada .   Its not so fast but their passing is good ... goals seem to be hard work and England -Canada seemed to be played on the near touchline hence ....a million throw-ins .  But they don't hold back from tackles and  ........I didn't see any prima -donna's  pretending to be injured or launching themselves into the 25 yd box  to obtain a fraudulent penalty  .

I don't think you can actually DO that , Sprocket,  its tantamount to travelling back in time and assasinating your grandfather .  This would render you as not existing so you couldn't travel back in the first place .

Therefor by ignoring the fact that you are still ignoring something means you are in fact NOT ignoring it at all and the whole thing is a tissue of falsehoods conjoured up by a twisted mind  and...................   erm ,,sorry about that , going off at a tangerine there.

Latest posts